Stucco Company in Salt Lake City
360 Construction LLC is Salt Lake City's industry leader when it comes to the professional application and maintenance of the best stucco money can buy. No matter what color or finish you choose, we're the experts who put your complete satisfaction first. Call us today to discuss the ways we can help you add value to your property, without breaking the bank.
Exterior Stucco You will Love
What is stucco? Aside from being a combination of water, sand, lime, and cement, stucco is a very sleek looking, modern way to add value and interest to the exterior surfaces of your home or business. While some other stucco companies may cut corners, our commitment to delivering high-quality results is truly what sets us apart from the rest.
Is Stucco the Right Fit for My Property?
What does stucco do for a house or commercial building? As one of the most attractive and durable materials on the market, choosing this type of siding will make your home or business more energy-efficient, resistant to rot, and offer better resistance to hazards like fire. Reach out to us today to discuss the many options we offer and receive a free estimate.
Benefits of Exterior Stucco
- Durable and long-lasting (50-80 years)
- Low maintenance
- Fire resistant
- Resists moisture
- variety of finish and paint color
Precision Stucco Installation
With years of experience tucked into our well-equipped toolbelts, we make installing stucco look easy! Rest assured, our fully licensed team will treat your property with the utmost respect, as we transform your exterior to match your vision.
Generally, a professional stucco installation takes three days to complete. Our process involves three steps for solid surfaces like concrete, brick, or stone, and four steps to add stucco to wooden surfaces.
- For wooden structures, a lathe is added to provide stucco with something to stick to.
- The first coat is applied. We call this the scratch coat. It provides the final layers with better adhesion.
- The second coat is applied. This layer is meant to create an even surface texture.
- The final coat is added and finished to your taste.
With over 30 ways to finish the look of your stucco, we are confident we can match your vision for the perfect exterior. Reach out to us by phone today to discuss your options.
Seamless Stucco Restoration and Repairs
At 360 Construction LLC, we understand unsightly stucco damage detracts from your property's aesthetic. Our expert contractors will provide the solutions you need, at affordable rates. Not only do we restore stucco to a beautiful finish, but we can also work to identify and solve the problem that caused the damage in the first place.
Unmatched Stucco-Siding Expertise
When you choose our stucco siding experts to complete the exterior of your residence or commercial space, you are selecting a quality and level of guaranteed satisfaction you will have a hard time finding elsewhere.
Some of our most popular textured finishes include:
- Sand finish
- Spanish lace
- Soft Santa Barbara finish
- Grooved, swirled, worm finishes
- And more!
Do you desire a finish we left out of the above list? Book an appointment with our team to discuss your goals without taking on any personal risk or obligation.
A Stucco Contractor You Can Always Rely on
What makes our stucco contractors unique? It’s not just that we are among the best-rated in the region. The real secret to our success is in our promise to you. We guarantee all of our work and employ fully licensed professionals backed by years of experience to ensure we always complete our work to the highest standards the first time.
As our clients, you can expect:
- Advanced stucco application techniques
- Prompt, friendly, and superior service, including swift troubleshooting, should any issues arise
- Transparent estimates
- Long-lasting, high-quality results
- Licensed, bonded, and insured professionals who put your goals first
Reach our team by phone or email to book a consultation with the region’s best-rated architectural coating pros.
Work with a Top-Rated Stucco Repair Company
Are you worried about moisture and pests penetrating your home or commercial building because of poorly installed, damaged, or ill-maintained architectural coating? You’ll need an affordable stucco repair company that is well-known for its ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues that can affect buildings of all types.
Our experts recommend asking the following questions in advance of signing any contracts:
What to Consider Before Hiring a Stucco Business
Since no two companies are precisely the same, there are a few things you should think about before making the decision to hire a stucco business. For example, you’ll want to ensure you’re working with a contractor who is responsive to your inquiries and is also qualified to complete the project to local building and safety standards.
To assist you in making the best selection, here are some of the questions we recommend asking prospective stucco businesses:
- Are your technicians licensed, bonded, and insured up to date?
- Do you require technicians to update safety training?
- Can you fit this project into your current schedule, and what will the turnaround time be?
- Are deadlines guaranteed?
- What type of stucco materials do you use, and are they of the quality I expect?
- Do you offer transparent estimates that protect against hidden fees and unforeseen expenses?
- Is your work guaranteed? If so, how long is your guarantee period?
- Do you supply a comprehensive, written contract?
- Do you clean up the work area when crews are finished?
- Can I see examples of your previous work?
Would you like to learn more about what you should ask a stucco business before hiring? We’re happy to help. Reach us by phone or email for the answers to any questions you may have.
Call Salt Lake City's Premier Stucco Company
Something as visible and important as the outside of your residence or business should not be left in the hands of the inexperienced. We guarantee our quality craftsmanship.
Call us now to set up an appointment for an estimate.